Pages

Saturday, 25 February 2012

Consultation punye cerite..

 Now.I want to practice my  English writing.if anyone find a gram mistakes or words that should not be used in writing..As a pleasure I call you to correct it for me,then I can learn about it.

 Its seem I very busy with my new life style in IIUM. Wake up at 8.00a.m and back at 11.00p.m did not give me any chances to have a fun in my blog.Anyway, tonight,I grabbed that time for my story.Being a tertiary student who try to achieve its mission is not easy without sacrificed the thing that we love such as "this blog"I did not to stay here till fajar so I go straight to the my point.

After having accounting class,I rush to  lecture room to seek a consultation with my accounting lecturer "GholamReza".his room is on the edge of the block of Kuliyah of Economics and  Management Sciences, so I got a little bit of asthma(kind of losing oxygen in lung) to reach there.The, I knocked the door..Assalamualakum..ppuuuoopp...ppuup...Yes(sound from inside)..I knocked the door again..Assalamualaikum..pupmp..punppp..then he said..Yes,Yes.coming.. ooh.. damn..Now,I realize "Yes"its mean he ask me to enter..

Then,we start our conversation..his sound was echoed in my eardrum.."Yes" anything I can help.I saw his mouth and teeth clenched each other.his eating almonds.then he offer me..have some.then,I said as fast as I can."No,No thank you sir." no,its okay..just take it,he replied..He give a three small of almonds to my hand. .around 10 second,I answered,thank you sir,both of my hand are holding a bag and books.So I just put the almond in my pocket.I hope his didn't noticed that.excuse me sir,I clear my voice to make sure he hear what I am gonna to ask.sir,can you look at this(point out the question in Principle  Financial Accounting book...shit.he didn't offer me to have a seat,suddenly,I realize that there is a piece of unbalanced emotion in my body and  without any feeling of doubt and shy.I just seat on the chair that have been placed in front him. there are a lot of stuff on his desk.while I take a seat, small of globe drop on the floor. I guess my small ass have a romance kiss with it.then I said,sorry sir,sorry sir..he reply,its okay then show me the answer that I am looking for..Blahh,blahhhh...around 5 minutes explanation. I said:ok, thank you sir..then I hear my heart whisper to me,the second answers that is not what I am  looking for.then I am leave his room.

After asar prayer, I got a much time for accounting exercise, basically  I will take a glimpse the question that I ask from lecturer,then I look a answer at the back of text book.damn I said.the answers that I got from my lecturer is not the same as the book provided.the my head start to spinning.

 



.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Online Project management